Experience these first master classes at DMEXCO @home
The start of DMEXCO @home is drawing closer and, in the coming weeks, we’ll be giving you a sneak preview of our exciting conference formats.
Today, we’re kicking things off with the first master classes – with AB Tasty GmbH, MGID.Inc, Talkwalker GmbH, novomind AG, Dynata, Adform, and Oracle. More coming soon in the conference program!
MGID Inc.: Why performance-based marketing is the key for brands in the “new normal”
In this period of uncertainty, marketers have no other choice but to focus on making optimal use of their budgets and adapting their advertising strategies to the ‘new normal’. It often means prioritizing performance-based marketing efforts over brand awareness campaigns. But do they actually need to choose one over another?
MGID Inc. will discuss how to stimulate the growth of both brand awareness and sales using cost-effective ad channels.
- Brandformance – a fresh perspective on the ‘brand vs performance’ tension
- Why native is the go-to format to achieve both branding and performance-oriented objectives
- How MGID helps clients adapt their digital marketing strategie
Dynata: Measuring campaign effectiveness in an increasingly privacy-centric world
Video is a highly effective form of content and the second largest search engine, but with Google removing brand lift measurement pixels on ads – advertisers need a solution fast to retain the capabilities they need for accurate and effective measurement and analytics.
Adform: Navigating the Identity Crisis: Finding the Solution to a Unique Challenge
Third-party cookies are out, first-party IDs are in. Everyone is talking about it, but has anyone actually manged to find a solution that’s future-proof?
What’s needed is a unique solution to a unique problem.
So, as point solutions become an exponential risk, this session will explore:
- Identity at the core – why does it need to be built into the fabric of how the adtech stack works?
- What is holistic ID management and where can you find it?
- How can marketers navigate the fragmented IDs of the future?