DMEXCO offers six different Halls and five Expo formats.
DMEXCO does not have a hall plan showing available stand spaces.
Early registration is recommended in order to ensure your wishes are met.
Special wishes can be noted on the registration documents.
There are 2 options:
Stand space only: you are responsible for your own stand construction
Smallest available size: 20 sqm
Price: €281.90 per sqm, plus ancillary costs
Concept stand construction: stand construction by Koelnmesse
Smallest available size:16 sqm
Price: €421.90 per sqm, plus ancillary costs
– Wall-frame construction with cover panel, finishing & columns
– Carpeting, anthracite
– 1 exhibitor sign including logo (color) and stand number
– Eurotruss ceiling construction incl. lighting & one 230V socket
– Daily cleaning during the event
– Waste disposal on each day of the show
– Information counter, white, lockable
– 1 white high table with 3 gray-in-black bar stools
We offer numerous advertising and sponsorship options exclusively for our exhibitors. Please contact us directly.
Early construction starts – September 7, 8:00
Construction starts – September 9, 8:00
Aisles must be unobstructed – September 11, 18:00
Construction ends – September 12, 7:00
Dismantling starts – September 13, 18:30
Dismantling ends – September 14, 24:00
Extended dismantling ends – September 15, 24:00
Construction from September 8: €800
Construction from September 7: €1,600
Dismantling until September 14: €800
No. Some of the sponsorship offers include a meeting room. To become a sponsor, you have to be officially registered as an exhibitor of DMEXCO.
We recommend using Koelnmesse’s official trade fair caterer. Alternatively, any other external caterer can be hired.