In recent years, DMEXCO has developed into one of the most important expositions and conferences for online marketers and the digital economy—a permanent entry in the calendars of industry representatives. And, especially in recent years, start-ups have played an increasingly important role. For companies like uNaice, the internationally recognized specialist for intelligent content automation, it was therefore clear early on that they would be back in the Cologne exhibition halls in 2019. “We are presenting our text robot applications and solutions in Cologne, and look forward to talking to new customers at the trade fair,” explains Christian Meyer, Managing Director of uNaice.
He has found that DMEXCO is particularly relevant for new business: “For us, DMEXCO is a welcome point of departure for customer contact. These are often relatively short conversations as an introduction to more in-depth meetings. Many companies come straight to our trade fair stand after researching our services in advance.” Others, as Meyer describes it, get to know the company at the trade fair for the first time during a presentation on one of the stages, for example.
Still undecided? Here are seven reasons to present your start-up at the fair:
- The meeting of industry leaders: There’s no better and more elegant way to meet such a good mix of high-caliber potential customers for your online products. More than 41,000 trade visitors met last year in the Cologne exhibition halls at the stands of around 1,000 exhibitors. This makes you part of one of the largest business networks in the industry.
- Getting to know each other and meeting again: Start-ups unanimously report that, in many cases, DMEXCO was the door opener to meeting future customers or intensifying existing contacts. It’s all about getting to know each other and networking—and forming the foundation for new business.
- An inspiring mix of visitors: At DMEXCO you benefit from a healthy mixture of large and small companies that reflect the online marketing and e-commerce ecosystem. 27 percent of visitors last year were C-level managers, 44 percent were in senior management and 84 percent have an influence on purchase decisions or decisions for a particular service provider.
- A heart for start-ups: The credo of the trade fair has transformed successively over the last few years. It is clear that the fair seeks to reflect the entire ecosystem of the industry—with a heart for the smaller companies that enrich our industry with their special solutions and contribute to Germany’s international reputation as a start-up incubator.
- Take your place on the stage: Start-ups offering services that require explanation in particular benefit from the opportunity to present themselves to the specialist public on one of the start-up stages in the Future Park. You should grasp the opportunity to apply for a speaker slot as part of your trade fair appearance. You will see that you will make many good contacts at the stand in the aftermath, which can contribute to awareness of your startup far beyond the bounds of DMEXCO.
- Stand concepts for every budget: The costs of a trade fair stand are manageable and worth it for every company. Of course, the stands of the big agencies and technical service providers covering several hundred square meters are impressive by way of their size and equipment alone. There are also the newcomers and future start-up stars, who receive a lot of attention in the start-up hall. Let us advise you and find out how you can implement a stand concept that matches your company.
- Become part of the community: DMEXCO inspires and conveys its own spirit. Aside from possible new business relationships, this includes a passion for digital topics, experience of innovation and, last but not least, the great feeling of being part of a unique community.
Conclusion: Be at the center of the action instead of just a visitor
There are many good reasons not only to experience the DMEXCO spirit as a visitor in the Cologne exhibition halls, but also to have a stand and possibly even a presence on stage. Speak to us now and let us explain the possibilities for your company.