There’s just one week left until DMEXCO 2019 starts in Cologne. Dominik Matyka, Chief Advisor of DMEXCO and new co-host of the podcast, talks to Alexander Wunschel about the motto “Trust in You“, the atmosphere in the team shortly before the fair and which speakers and highlights Dominik is personally looking forward to. The second guest is Matthias Wahl, President of the co-organizer BVDW. Matthias also provides an outlook on the 11th DMEXCO, on the important topics for his association, explains how he views the trade fair’s repositioning and reveals which part of the trade fair he is particularly looking forward to. In addition to the Future Park, these are also the top international speakers, who make statements in this episode: Among others, they include:
- Stephanie Buscemi, CMO of Salesforce.
- Cecile Frot-Coutaz, film and television producer and Head of EMEA at YouTube.
- Chris Denson, founder and host of the successful American podcast Innovation Crush.
- Ritesh Agarwal, founder and CEO of OYO, the largest hotel chain in India and the sixth largest and fastest growing chain in the world, at only 25 years of age.
- Cynthia Stoddard, CIO at Adobe with global responsibility for information technology and cloud operations.
Click on the names of the speakers to display more information on the respective DMEXCO events. Here’s our conference guide.
Do you still need a ticket? If so, then register quickly in our ticket shop.