#1 Quickly get a ticket before it’s too late
DMEXCO 2021 is just around the corner, but you don’t have a ticket yet? No worries! Simply visit our ticket shop to get last-minute access to the event. As a visitor, you have the choice between two different tickets:
- Premium ticket (99 euros): unlimited networking and meetings, as well as access to all features, formats, and conference content both live and in the media library
- Standard ticket (39 euros): focuses on B2B and education, letting you access all masterclass streams, network with all exhibitors, and use all the platform’s basic features
#2 Download the DMEXCO mobile app
DMEXCO 2021 emphasizes networking and digital interaction among an international community more than any other year before. With that in mind, the new mobile app enables visitors to attend the event whenever and wherever they want. For example, if you have a tight schedule and are on the go a lot during the days of the event, you can also participate in the sessions and chat with exhibitors and potential business partners while on the train – as long as you have a strong and reliable Internet connection. You can simply download the DMEXCO app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Extra tip: On the DMEXCO community platform, participants can stay connected with the community beyond the actual event on September 7 and 8 and have the opportunity to network for 365 days of the year.
#3 Explore the DMEXCO help desk
Do you have any questions about how the event platform works? You’ll quickly find the answer you need on our help desk – whether you want to know how to set up your profile or arrange a meeting. This page contains plenty of tips on how to use the platform, including practical how-to videos to make navigating it even easier.
#4 Download the DMEXCO user guide
Do you want to be as well prepared as possible for your visit to DMEXCO @home 2021? In our user guide, you’ll find
- useful information on the various features and formats,
- an overview of the event highlights, and
- a detailed walkthrough of the main functions.
You’ll thus be able to plan your personal agenda in advance and be thoroughly familiarized with the platform right in time for the start of the expo.
#5 Take a look at the different conference stages
During DMEXCO @home 2021, there will be several stages, each focusing on different themes. It’s well worth stopping by before the event itself to get a feel for the sessions and discover which menu options will get you to where you want to go.
The following main stages await you at DMEXCO 2021:
- On the curated stages (Blue Stage and Red Stage), international top speakers will be revealing exclusive insights into their business and discussing ideas that drive them.
- If you want to get to know certain companies better, then the topic stages are for you (Circle Stage and Square Stage). A range of brands will be introducing themselves and sharing their know-how in the form of presentations, corporate workshops, and lectures.
- Are you after even more expertise? A total of five masterclass streams will offer you inspiring demonstrations, case studies, and interactive product tests for daily digital business.
- The masterclasses delivered by the BVDW (the German Association for the Digital Economy) will be all about the professional audience and digital experts sharing their knowledge about current industry subjects. You’ll get your money’s worth here if you’re looking to benefit from the experiences of others and discuss potential future developments with the community.
- On the Google and YouTube stream, you’ll be able to experience top-notch presentations, masterclasses, and keynotes from the Google empire for gaining plenty of inspiration for your own business.
#6 A roundup of the main features
At DMEXCO @home, you have a vast array of options for networking with other participants and finding inspiration. For example, you can organize meetings or contact individual participants directly via the chat feature. Do certain companies pique your interest? Then you can find out more about those brands in the “Companies” section, where you can also arrange meetings or download exclusive material.
Are you not just interested in certain brands, but also – and especially – have your eye on certain sessions? In the “Conference Agenda” menu item, you can see the event schedule at a glance and add your personal highlights to your very own agenda. That will help you easily keep track of sessions that are relevant to you. If you happen to miss a session, you also have the option to watch it later in the DMEXCO on-demand library.
#7 The DMEXCO Leaderboard Challenge: taking part pays off!
Active involvement will be rewarded – with the DMEXCO Leaderboard Challenge. The principle behind it is simple: Up to September 8, participants of DMEXCO 2021 will automatically score points every time they interact on the platform – for example by rating a session or sending a meeting request. The 50 most active users will then receive prizes worth up to 2,000 euros.
We can’t wait to welcome you to DMEXCO @home very soon, and hope you have an amazing time and experience lots of inspiring moments at DMEXCO 2021!