DIVERSITY AT DMEXCO 2017:
10 good reasons for visiting dmexco
- More Exhibitors > 6 expo halls with more than 1,050+ national and international brands
- More Conference > 18 stages inclusive Congress Hall, Debate Hall, Experience Hall, Motion Hall
- More Program > 570+ Top Speakers and 250+ hours program
- More Presentations > demos, show cases and live acts
- More Start-ups > extended Start-up Village with top pitches and various stages
- More Experience > Expo Specials as the World of Experience, the Video Content Area, the Blogger und Influencer Lounge, the Girls’ Lounge and the TV Studio
- More Features > new planning tools in the dmexco app and on the dmexco website
- More Entertaining Program > dmexco Party, standparties and even more evening events
- More Entrances > 3 main entrances for better access
- Free Travel Ticket is valid for public transport operated by the Rhein Sieg Transport Authority (VRS)
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ABOUT DMEXCO:
1. When and where will dmexco take place?
dmexco 2017 will be held at Koelnmesse on September 13 & 14, 2017.
The dmexco coordinates: Koelnmesse, Entrance North, Entrance Hall 6, Entrance South, Halls 5.1-9.
The address for navigation systems: Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Köln.
2. How can I register as a visitor?
3. Do I have to print out my ticket, or can I check in at the event on a mobile device?
Both options are possible. After you have registered at www.dmexco.com as a trade visitor, we will send you your e-ticket via e-mail. You can either print out your e-ticket or save it as a mobile ticket. At the event, you can scan the ticket (printed or digital) at the check-in points. You will then receive your personalized accreditation document, which will entitle you to access to the dmexco Exposition and Conference.
4. How can I find my way around dmexco?
At the entrances we will provide copies of the dmexco GUIDE with a list of exhibitors and the Conference program. There you will also find our hall plan with all the important information and orientation points. We recommend that you take copies of these two brochures with you. In addition, you will find the relevant program information in front of every stage at the event. Of course we will also provide you with all the information in digital form. Simply visit our website and download the dmexco app, which provides users with helpful mobile functions.
5. Where can I find information about the Conference program?
You can find all the information on the dmexco website in the Conference section. The information will also be available in the dmexco app, which we will make available for downloading about 8 weeks before dmexco begins, and also in the printed dmexco GUIDE, which will be available free of charge at dmexco.
6. Is there a dmexco app?
The dmexco app is available at the App Store and the Google Play Store. The most important news, the current stage program, exhibitor profiles, and hall layouts — with the new dmexco app for smartphones and tablets, you’ll have all the information you need at your fingertips quickly, wherever you are.
7. Where are the entrances to dmexco?
There will be three entrances to dmexco: Entrance North, Entrance Hall 6 and Entrance South of Koelnmesse.
On the trade fair days, free shuttle buses will be traveling between the Köln Messe/Deutz and the Entrance Hall 6.
BY RAIL: If you travel by train and local public transportation, your destination will be the Köln Messe/Deutz railroad station. Along with your dmexco ticket for visitors, you’ve received a “VRS ticket”. That entitles you to use the public transportation system free of charge!
BY AIR: If you come by air, the Köln Messe/Deutz railroad station can be reached by train in just 20 minutes from Cologne/Bonn Airport. A number of airlines and Deutsche Bahn are offering special conditions for people traveling to dmexco.
BY CAR: If you come by car, follow the signs to Koelnmesse and to the visitor parking lots, which are subject to a charge. The address for navigation systems is: Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Köln.
If you arrive by taxi or car, please plan sufficient time for your trip. Traffic is very heavy on trade fair days.
8. How much time should I plan for my arrival and the check-in process?
We recommend that you use local public transportation for your trip to dmexco. If you arrive by taxi or car, please plan sufficient time for your journey. Traffic is very heavy on trade fair days. By providing three entrance points, we are trying to reduce the crowding at the check-in terminals. However, we suggest that you plan enough time for the check in any case. Our advice: The entrances and the catering areas at the entrances and in the boulevard will already be open starting at 7:30 a.m.
9. Are there cloakrooms at the fair?
You will find cloakrooms where you can leave your jackets and bags at every Entrance.
10. How can I find a hotel?
During dmexco, the city is full of visitors. Most of the hotels will be fully booked, so please plan your trip to dmexco well ahead of time. The team at Koelnmesse will be happy to help you book a hotel room.
11. What kind of catering is available at dmexco?
If you’re hungry, we’ll be glad to help you! There are many catering areas on the exhibition grounds, including the dmexco Café at the Entrance North, the dmexco Diner, the dmexco Pub on the Boulevard and the large Food Court in hall 5.2. Unfortunately, it won’t be possible to reserve a table.
12. Where can I go out at night?
The official dmexco party, which will be held at the end of the first day of the trade fair, will offer participants the opportunity to really celebrate. This year in an outstanding venue.
We’ll be celebrating at the Wolkenburg in the city center of Cologne. There will be a great party atmosphere spreading out over two floors within the ancient walls of this former monastery, with outdoor bars in the inner courtyards and a dance floor with live music and a DJ. Food and drinks will be included. Here you’ll be able to form networks with our guests from all over the world. Chill out, relax, and have fun!