The world’s leading digital marketing Expo and Conference starts already above the clouds.
Ready for take-off. For the second consecutive year, we are looking forward to our partnership with Lufthansa in order to launch the hot spot of the digiconomy yet while in-flight. Join FlyingLab flight LH401 and therewith interactive keynote presentations by experts of international brands talking about current trends and innovations in digital marketing, technology and business. Check in for DMEXCO already at the gate reception in New York, test cutting-edge travel gadgets on board and experience the future of traveling. Speakers and topics on this flight:
- Alexander Tapscott (Author): Blockchain: How Digital Marketers Can Thrive in the 2nd Era of the Internet
- Claudia Edelman (Special Advisor United Nations): Purpose is the Future: A Wake up Call for Brands
- David Weinberger (Philosopher): In Favor of the Inexplicable
- Simon Haddadin (Founder and CEO Franka Emika): Democratization of technology: a new generation of robotic systems connects the digital with the real world
- James Cooper (Editorial Director Adweek): How Does the Digital Age Changes the Media Landscape
To participate in this exclusive in-flight event, simply book a ticket for flight LH401 from New York (JFK) to Frankfurt am Main (FRA) on September 10, 2018.
Book through the button above and use the discount code: DEZJNAO