This year you can experience DMEXCO 2020 twice – from home and as usual at the Cologne trade fair. With an adapted hall concept, in accordance with the statutory hygiene regulations and distance regulations, we will ensure that your visit to the Rhine is as safe, relaxed and, above all, successful as possible. This is what you can expect in Cologne on September 23 and 24:
- Proven concept rethought: This year, three halls will provide space for the core pillars of DMEXCO: Expo, Conference and Networking. They will also feature numerous new formats.
- Networking: DMEXCO stands for personal exchange. Despite Corona, this is ensured by a Networking Hall with catering facilities and a “Lead Café”, which can be used as a meeting and networking venue, in addition to exhibitor stands.
Security: optimised entrance control, targeted routing and sufficient disinfection facilities. We want to ensure security at the highest level and create an environment in which your business can grow again. You can find more information about our hygiene concept here.
Expo Village & Individual Expo
At the Expo Village in Hall 8 and the Individual Expo in Hall 7, key players, medium-sized digital companies and the shooting stars of the digital industry will provide suitable answers, solutions and inspiration for successful business. This is where national and international decision-makers meet established specialists and the market leaders of tomorrow. Exhibitors have the ideal opportunity to present their services and products in an attractive business environment and to network with high-quality contacts. For the Expo Village in Hall 8, we offer attractive all-in packages including concept stand construction in sizes 16, 24 and 60 sqm. For the Individual Expo in Hall 9, exhibitors have the opportunity to plan their own stands.
Make appointments and talk to customers and partners in one of our exclusive Lead Cafés in the centre of Halls 7 and 8, in a relaxed environment and a quiet atmosphere away from the stand, providing the perfect setting for personal exchanges with your business contacts. Meeting places in the curated Lead Cafés can be booked exclusively by exhibitors. Find out more in our packages.
Personal contacts and exchanges with other participants will also be the focus of DMEXCO 2020. That’s why, in corona times, we focus on efficient networking at distance: a new area in Hall 7 is dedicated entirely to networking. Meet old acquaintances for a coffee, network with new contacts, exchange ideas with other industry experts and expand your business network! All this, of course, in compliance with the current distance and hygiene regulations.
- In 4 moderated studios, international top speakers – live on site from Cologne or streamed from all over the world – take a look at digital trends and future business potential.
- In addition, the Masterclasses offer learning sessions by and with successful experts. Get to know new approaches and optimisation processes for your daily marketing activities through case studies, interactive product tests and discussions.
- The practice-oriented Deep Dive Sessions go beyond mere knowledge transfer – they create dialogue. In 45-minute sessions, our exhibitors share their experiences and provide a deep insight into relevant topics. You can find out more about the conference here.